Based on a discover dated September 30, 2022, the final date to look for doc verification for Karnataka PGET counseling has been prolonged from October 1, 2022 to October 3, 2022.
|karnataka neet pg counseling||date and time|
|Doc verification final date||1 October 2022.|
|Revised final date for doc verification||3 October 2022.|
|Time||9 am to 4:15 pm|
The official discover launched by KEA states, “PGET 2022 (Medical) candidates who couldn’t attend the doc verification because of varied causes could attend the doc verification on the above dates at KEA workplace, Bangalore together with authentic paperwork. ”
The extension was introduced by KEA after the Medical Counseling Committee withdrew the provisional results of Spherical 1 of AIQ seat counseling for NEET PG 2022. The final revised seat allotment was launched on September 30, 2022.
Karnataka NEET PG Counseling 2022 – Record of Required Paperwork
- KEA PGET 2022 Registration Kind
- Legitimate picture ID like Aadhar card, Voter ID and so forth.
- neet pg 2022 admit card and scorecard
- NEET MDS 2022 Admit Card & Scorecard
- class tenth marksheet for beginning certificates
- class twelfth marksheet
- MBBS, BDS Marksheet for all semesters
- qualifying diploma certificates
- Provisional Diploma Certificates who’ve handed MBBS in 2021.
- internship certificates
- MBBS or BDS certificates which is recomended by MCI
The registration for NEET PG Counseling 2022 in Karnataka ended on September 23, 2022. Candidates who appeared and certified in NEET PG 2022 examination can apply for admission in varied medical schools beneath the state quota of Karnataka.